Dimplex Q-RAD ECO Electric Heater
Q-Rad Electric Radiator
- The most intelligent electric radiator.
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2oC).
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility.
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications.
- ‘Eco-Start’ delayed anticipatory control – the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time.
- Instant warmth through Dual-Element Technology, providing the perfect balance of convection and radiant heat.
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money.
- Low thermal heat mass, providing:- Faster room heat up time and lower energy consumption than fluid-filled electric radiator with comparable output.- Responsive reaction to changes in temperature to prevent overheating and energy wastage.
- BEAB approved.
- Attractive styling to match the Quantum off-peak heater range.
Dimplex QRAD Electronic Quantum Heater
Q-Rad combines the latest, most advanced technologies to give you maximum control over your heating. Choose when you want heat and at what temperature using the intuitive Heater Control, then sit back and let Q-Rad take care of the rest. Dubbed ‘the electric radiator with a brain’, Q-Rad monitors the effect of its actions on a room’s temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort – keeping you warm for the lowest possible cost. A low thermal mass allows Q-Rad to heat up more quickly and react more responsively to changes in room temperature. This means improved control, comfort and energy saving. Taking design cues from our category-leading Quantum heater, Q-Rad is sleek, slim and stylish. Combining good looks with simple controls, Q-Rad is ideal for use in many applications, including in place of conventional convector heaters or electric radiators.
|Controls||The Heater Control lets you choose when you want to heat the room and to what temperature. This electronic interface comprises of an LCD display screen and six touch-sensitive buttons: Menu, Back, Advance, Up (arrow), Down (arrow) and Enter, which make an|
|Design||Stylish white finned metal with a traditional feel. Modern and intuitive control panel.|
|Heat Output (kW)||1|
|Heat Selection||Out All Day, Home All Day, Holiday, User Timer, Frost Protection, Eco, Off, 5-32?C lockable control.|
|Installation||Supplied with metal wall bracket|
|Insulation||Supplied with metal wall bracket|
|Location of Heat Output||Upward facing grille at the top. Radiant heat emits from the front panel.|
|Wall Mounted or Free standing||Wall mounted|
|Warranty / Guarantee||2 years guarantee|
|Cable Exit Point||Bottom Right|
|Cable Length (m)||1|
|Connection||Four-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth, Pilot)|
|Construction||Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with upwardfacing grille. Temperature resistant nylon thermoplastic moulded parts.|
|Display type||Touch Sensitive LCD Display|
|Element type||Convection – Tubular element with aluminium coated fins for improved convective performance.Radiant – Cable on foil element. Silicone insulated heating cable on an aluminium sheet.|
|Safety Cut Out||Two auto reset cut-outs, one for each element. Thermal fuse protection on front element.|
|Suitable for which room/s||Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Hallway and Landing, Utility Room, Study, Conservatory etc|
|Thermostat Type||Electromechanical limit thermostat (self resetting). Electromechanical cut-out (manual reset).|
|Q-Rad Brochure.pdf||Download pdf|